Medical Package: Cataract Surgery
A cataract is the clouding of the normally clear, natural lens of the eye. Cataract may develop at any age – right from birth to old age – but is most commonly seen in the old after the age of 60 years.
- Operation room charges: Use of operation room, Surgeon, Assistant Surgeon, Anesthetist and Nursing Care
- Accommodations: Accommodations for 2 nights stay in Hospital (Private Room)
- Laboratory Testing: Routine Laboratory Tests
- Radiological Services: Chest X-ray and Other Digital Imaging (if required)
- Cardiology Studies: EKG (if required)
- Medications: Routine Medications
- Medical Supplies: Lens and Routine supplies.
- Attending Patient: The fee of one person attending the patient during the stay in the hospital
- Physicians’ fees: Fees for Orthopedics surgeon and orthopedics team
- The package is provided by Bent- al hoda hospital Health Tourism unit.
- Treatment Package Excludes:
- Charges for inpatient stay in excess of 1 Nights in the hospital
- Extra stay in ICU (More than 1 night)
- Items of a personal nature such as in-room soft drinks, telephone charges and guest meals